Tuesday 29 August 2017

Heartbreak?

Tuesday, 29th of August 2017

Sometimes I wish things would just happen the way I wish it is. Sometimes I wish I didn't make stupid mistakes, dragging people out of my life, when I know I have fallen too deep for them. And I know Its not them that break me. But its me who break me. Yeah, it kind of happen to many times.

Sometimes when you found someone you love, you would do anything just to always have them by your side. You use to adore them way too much. But things that you dont know is you have fallen too deep for them, so when they move a little there you are, fall and just break. Thats the first condition.

  And second is when you think someone love you too much (when in reality no) you always thought that they will always by yourside, so you kind of not showing any interests. Till the time you feel like if you explode the emotion they won't leave you though, but reality, thats their chance to leave you there. But when they leave you, you wish you could just turn back the time and just adore him more cause you know that you love him too much to let yourself break down again.

  The point is the same. Sometimes when we fell we are too loved by someone we act like they are not really important but the truth they really are. And sometimes when we loved someone too much, we are in a point where we feel ourselves is not that important except that someone's. And we would start to put ourselves not as a priority, when we know we should.

  The point Im writing this right now is yeah thats how I feel for the past year. It was so hard to forget someone, even there are others trying to get close, I will just cut them out before they even start to get close.

  But sometimes when I  fell to hard to the point I would do everything for that person, it means Im also letting myself fall and break again. Till the day I dont know who would or who even want to pick and heal me up. Life is so unfair I can say. But I cant just blame life when the point is the fate is not for me.

  But well starting from now I will start to not fall in love cause I know everything that fall does break, but I want to grow in love cause I know everything that grows will turn into something beautiful.

And yeah thats all for today's update, see you on my next story,



Sincerely,

Shintya Theresha Silvana

No comments:

Post a Comment