Tuesday 20 December 2016

ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS THAT HAUNT US!!

As the year is coming to an end, and as I realized that I have not written any new blog, so well this is what I'm gonna tell you,

ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS 2016

Our environment is constantly changing and there is no way to deny it. However, as our environment changes, so does the needs to become more aware of the problems that caused by it.

1. GLOBAL WARMING
Global warming has become an undisputed fact about our current livelihoods. Our planet is warming up and we are definitely one of the part of the problem. Or can I say  the biggest part of the problem? The climates changes like global warming is the result of human practices like emmision of greenhouses gases. And also the global warming is also lead us to the rising temperatures of oceans and causing the ice in Antartic melts, the sea's level to increase, and still so many things.

However global warming is not the only issue or problem that we should be concerned about.

2. POLLUTION
Pollutin of air, water and soil require million of years to recoup. Industry and motor vehicle exhaust are the number one pollutants.
air pollution is caused by the gases and toxins that was released by the industries, and soil pollution is majorly caused by industrial waste that deprives soil from essential nutrients.

3. OVERPOPULATION
Actually this is one took such a big part to in Environmental problems, cause the population is reaching unsustainable level as it faces a shortage of resources like water, fuel and food. It just overpopulation is one of the crucial current environmental problems.

4. NATURAL RESOURCE DEPLETION
Once again natural resourse depletion is of the crucial environmental problems lately, as we realized that the natural resource has been decrease so much. Globally people are taking efforts to shift to renewable the sources like biogas, solar and wind.

5. CLIMATE CHANGES
Climate changes is yet another environmental problems that has surfaced for these  last couple of decades. Climate change has various harmful effects but not limited to melting of polar ice, change seasons, occurence of new dissease, frequent occurence of floods and still many more.

And actually there is still a lot of environmental problems that has been haunting us for these last year or decades, but I just made it into these 5 points, cause I think that 5 points is the problem that we met the most. I anyway I read it and googled it a lot, and I also read a lot about the environmental problems, or can I say that I have been through it too? That what caused me to decide that I want to write about the environmental problem or issue just to inform us that we should take a part to help our environment, we should at least try it from ourselves, and well that is what I think I can write or tell you guys about the recent news of our environmental problems, I hope you guys feel informed by this blog I write, and that's all for today, and see you guys.

.
.
.
.
.
- Shintya Theresha Silvana


No comments:

Post a Comment